GIRLS ACTION NETWORK SPEAKER BUREAU
Interested in having Ileana Griffiths speak at your event?
Click here to request more information.
Ileana Griffiths has always pursued varied interests. After graduating from Johns Hopkins University with a Masters in Management, she spent the next 14 years working in the Human Resources field. She presently works at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield as a Project Manager in the Medical Cost Reduction organization. In the past, her valuable skills and experiences in the corporate world continued to serve her during her time working with INROADS, where she partnered with both students and corporate clients. She has also channeled her desire for service into the fitness and health arena. Through the establishment of Your Being, a wellness company, she has positively impacted the health of those whom she instructs at fitness clubs, trains individually or educates in group lectures.
- A past manager with INROADS, a not-for-profit organization that provides corporate internships to colleges students
- A vice president of Girls Action Network and interim volunteer coordinator
- A certified Fitness and Yoga Instructor and Personal Trainer
- A president and founder of Your Being…Wellness*Spirit*Life
- On the Go Yoga: a lecture and practice session that provides a “do it wherever you are” approach to yoga
- What You Need To Know About Fitness & Nutrition: a lecture on the basics of fitness and nutrition; understanding the buzz words and distinguishing the hype
- Kid Healthy & Fit: a lecture and practice session on fitness and nutrition that provides an approach within a pre-teen’s or teenager’s control
Careers & Career Exploration, Education, Facilitator / Chairperson / MC, Future Trends / Global Economy, Motivation
Adventure & Sports, Facilitator / Chairperson / MC, Health / Fitness / Stress, Presentation Skills, Technology
Careers & Career Exploration, Education, Motivation, Presentation Skills, Time Management
Communication, Current Events & Politics, Facilitator / Chairperson / MC, Multicultural Issues, Topics Discussed
Careers & Career Exploration, Change, Communication, Education, Facilitator / Chairperson / MC, Motivation, Presentation Skills, Topics Discussed
Business & the Economy, Business Management & Organization, Careers & Career Exploration, Facilitator / Chairperson / MC, Motivation